- Luxurious, caring hand soap
- With high concentrations of glycerin (5%) and betaine (2%) for hydration and softening
- Cleanses without drying out the skin
- Free of perfume
- Mild formula for sensitive skin
- Generous pump bottle, for at home or in the clinic
30 day trial • Not satisfied? Money back*
Dr. Jetske Ultee: “My luxurious caring Hand Wash is free of perfume. And what is also quite special for hand soap: I have added very high concentrations of glycerin and betaine. These ingredients ensure that your hands remain soft and hydrated during and after washing. My soap feels very nice on your hands, foams lightly, and smells neutral. The product is suitable for the most sensitive skin.”
Sodium Laureth Sulfate
Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract
Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate
ANY TIME OF THE DAY
- First wet your hands under the tap
- Wash your hands with one pump of soap
- Then rinse your hands well under running water
- Pat dry with a clean towel
Hand Wash by Dr. Jetske Ultee cleans your hands effectively but is also very mildly formulated. The most special are the high percentages of glycerin (5%) and betaine (2%). These softening and moisturizing ingredients ensure that your skin does not dry out during cleansing. As a result, you no longer have such a tight feeling after washing. The luxurious Hand Wash is also free of perfume and suitable for sensitive skin, even that of (small) children.
The packaging (500 ml) is really generous. This makes the handy pump bottle suitable for the whole family. One bottle of Hand Wash provides about 350 pumps of hand soap.
You certainly can! The Hand Wash contains effective, mild, and gentle ingredients. This makes the product very suitable for sensitive skin and eczema, psoriasis, or other skin problems.
The mildness of the product has also been tested. In this test, the Handwash (5% glycerin + 2% betaine) was compared with another hand soap to which less glycerin (2%) was added and no betaine at all. It showed that the skin barrier and hydration of the skin remained intact better with the Hand Wash than with the hand soap that contained less glycerin (and no betaine). And that is excellent news since we wash our hands maybe 10 times a day, if it isn’t more.
Absolutely. The Hand Wash contains effective, mild, and gentle ingredients. This makes the product suitable for sensitive skin, including that of (small) children.
With a few simple steps you can take optimal care of your hands:
- Every day you wash your hands several times. Therefore, it's extra important to opt for a mild hand soap that effectively cleans your hands but doesn't dry out. My Hand Wash, for example, is a good choice.
- No matter how mild your hand soap is, moisturize your hands with a hand cream after washing. For example, with the Repair Cream or the Body Cream.
- The thin skin of your hands is very sensitive to the sun and ages quickly. Therefore, protect your hands every day with sunscreen. This way, you can prevent pigment spots, loss of volume and wrinkles on your hands.
- Exfoliate your hands regularly. This allows you to tackle pigment spots on your skin. Both an exfoliant with salicylic acid or glycolic acid is suitable for this.
- An anti-aging cream or serum with vitamin A also helps to reduce the brown spots. Furthermore, this vitamin ensures that the skin remains firm.
- Pamper your hands occasionally with a mask (you can apply the Repair Cream, for example). Apply a nice thick layer of the cream on your hands and put on cotton or plastic gloves. Leave the mask on for 30 minutes or – even easier – sleep with it.
In Hand Wash, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) and Coco-glucoside are responsible for cleaning your hands. SLES is a strong and effective cleansing agent. This ingredient is necessary to get your hands really clean. With a milder cleansing agent, dirt can remain behind. Even though Sodium Laureth Sulfate is powerful, the addition of 5% glycerin and 2% betaine makes that Hand Wash is still mild for your skin. These caring ingredients ensure that your skin does not dry out during washing.
By the way, do not confuse this cleansing agent with Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS); that cleansing agent can irritate your skin quite a bit. The cleansing agent used in the Hand Wash, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), is much milder.
“I will help you get great skin with mild products that really work”
- Developed by dr. Jetske Ultee
- Active ingredients
- In the right packaging
- Always fresh products
- Safe, vegan & sustainable
- Suitable for sensitive skin